BKPS will provide you with the tools and training to maintain your own books. Choose from a range of options:
- BKPS will provide clients with an Excel spreadsheet and guidance on how to maintain the spreadsheet. This is provided free of charge.
XERO cloud-based software:
- BKPS will perform the initial setup – importing your logo, setting up templates and initiating bank feeds.
- BKPS will provide two 2-hour training sessions to help you master your bookkeeping and keep track of your business.
- BKPS will offer ongoing telephone support.
Standard XERO £30 + VAT per month
Multi – Currency XERO £40 + VAT per month
BKPS bookkeeping service
If you prefer we can do your bookkeeping for you for £25 + VAT per hour
Covered within all our packages is tax compliance to keep your business legal.
For virtual FD clients we calculate your tax liability monthly and advise clients how much to put aside for future tax bills.
BKPS also offers tax-planning services – please contact us for a quote.
Up to two monthly payslips and HMRC reporting are included in our service options.
Additional payroll at £1.50 + VAT per payslip
Personal tax returns £150 + VAT per return.
Rent accounts £150 + VAT per property.
Individual contractors tax returns £200 + VAT
If you need a business plan to raise finance, BKPS can help you. Please contact us for a quote. However, every business coach will tell you it’s a good idea to have a business plan regardless of whether you need finance or not. Let’s call this an “internal” business plan. Internal business plans have two elements – one long term, the other short term:
Whole business life
- Owners’ personal goals and ambitions
- What do I want for me and my family/lifestyle?
- What does my business need to be to achieve my personal ambitions?
- How do I drive my business to where it needs to be?
- What is my exit strategy and when do I need to start working towards it?
Annual business plans
Bite-sized chunks that are achievable:
- What do I want from my business this year and where do I want my business to be this time next year?
- How do I achieve this?
With HMRC enquiries becoming increasingly common, BKPS offers its clients fee protection (through Croner Taxwise Ltd) against additional accounting and legal costs. Fee protection cover costs £10 + VAT per month.
BKPS has offices in Swadlincote, Derbyshire, and Altrincham, Cheshire, but supports clients throughout the UK.
14a Regent Road, Altrincham,
Cheshire, WA14 1RP
Phone: 0161 929 8522
74 High Street, Swadlincote
Derbyshire, DE11 8HS
Phone: 01283 509533