BKPS will provide you with the tools and training to maintain your own books. Choose from a range of options:
- BKPS will provide clients with an Excel spreadsheet and guidance on how to maintain the spreadsheet. This is provided free of charge.
Cloud-based digital accounting software:
Business owners who really want to understand and drive their businesses forward should be using cloud based digital accounting software. Real Advantages are –
- Easier access from computer, tablet or smart phones
- Real time information
- Improved decision making
Another reason to move over to cloud based digital accounting is the HMRC Making Tax Digital (MTD) initiative coming in April 2019 for business with turnover in excess of the VAT Threshold and April 2020 for all other business. MTD will require businesses to submit their accounts quarterly on digital HMRC compliant software.
There are several cloud based digital accounting software packages available. BKPS Ltd will support clients whichever software platform they choose but BKPS Ltd recommend XERO Cloud Based Accounting Software. Because we are experts in XERO we have put together a training and support package to really help our clients to move over to cloud based accounting.
- Day One – Initial set up and training session ( 2 hours)
- Day 30 – Follow up training session ( 2 hours)
- Day 90 – 3 month review session
- Ongoing telephone and and email support
Initial Set Up and Training package (3 Sessions) – £150 plus VAT (One off)
Ongoing support £10 plus VAT per month
- Starter (Small businesses) £10 plus VAT per month
- Standard (Most businesses ) £22 plus VAT per month
- Premium (multi Currency) £27.50 plus VAT per month
BKPS bookkeeping service
If you prefer we can do your bookkeeping for you for £30 + VAT per hour
Covered within all our packages is tax compliance to keep your business legal.
For virtual FD clients we calculate your tax liability monthly and advise clients how much to put aside for future tax bills.
BKPS also offers tax-planning services – please contact us for a quote.
Up to two monthly payslips and HMRC reporting are included in our service options.
Additional payroll at £2.50 + VAT per payslip
Personal tax returns £150 + VAT per return.
Rent accounts £150 + VAT per property.
Individual contractors tax returns £200 + VAT
Individual contractors annual accounts: £150 + VAT
If you need a business plan to raise finance, BKPS can help you. Please contact us for a quote. However, every business coach will tell you it’s a good idea to have a business plan regardless of whether you need finance or not. Let’s call this an “internal” business plan. Internal business plans have two elements – one long term, the other short term:
Whole business life
- Owners’ personal goals and ambitions
- What do I want for me and my family/lifestyle?
- What does my business need to be to achieve my personal ambitions?
- How do I drive my business to where it needs to be?
- What is my exit strategy and when do I need to start working towards it?
Annual business plans
Bite-sized chunks that are achievable:
- What do I want from my business this year and where do I want my business to be this time next year?
- How do I achieve this?
With HMRC enquiries becoming increasingly common, BKPS offers its clients fee protection (through Croner Taxwise Ltd) against additional accounting and legal costs. Fee protection cover costs £10 + VAT per month.
BKPS supports clients throughout the UK from offices in Swadlincote, Derbyshire.
74 High Street, Swadlincote
Derbyshire, DE11 8HS
Phone: 01283 509533
Phone: 0161 929 8522